1. Conducting Camps for the promotion of awareness about diseases which could lead to wounds and amputation.
2. Providing free or subsidized treatment for patients with wounds at various medical institutions.
3. Provide funds for purchase of Prosthesis for amputees. Provide rehabilitation and financial assistance for social welfare.
4. Establishment, conduct, maintenance of clinical laboratories, hospitals, nursing homes, dispensaries and institutions of similar nature and providing financial assistance to the deserving persons for medical treatment, in any medical institution.
5. Establish educational institutions for providing education in field of medicine and allied sciences.
6. To open, found, establish, promote, set-up, run, maintain, assist, finance, support and or aid in the setting up, maintaining and/or running hospitals, charitable dispensaries, maternity homes, child welfare centres, convalescent homes, hostels and other similar institutions for rendering or providing medical relief and aid to the suffering humanities or for research centres and institutions for promotion of research and education for all type of medical science including surgery.